Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Time Change Stinks!

"Don't forget it's daylight savings time. You spring forward, then you fall back. It's like *Robert Downey Jr. getting out of bed."
David Letterman

I am soooooooo tired. This has been the worst daylight savings time change I can remember since....well since last years. I'm crabby, the kids are crabby, it's almost like the whole country is suddenly PMSing. It's gonna take me until the fall to get used to it. In fact I'm too tired to write anything truly interesting. So here's the highlights,

1) Another politician ends his career in scandal. Called the "Elliot Ness" of prostitution in New York Governor Eliot Spitzer is caught up in a prostitution ring himself. Though I feel like it's news, at the same time there's something so "I'm stopping to watch a fatal wreck on the side of the road" about watching the footage of all this. Not that the guy didn't bring it on himself, he did, but watching the networks dissect it is like watching vultures to roadkill.

2) Justin Timberlake's snarky induction speech for Madonna's entry into the Rock N Roll Hall Fame was pretty bad. Though I'm on the anti-Britney train, so I loved every awkward second of it.

3)Mary Ann is smokin the Mary Jane? Yea, Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island got six months for being busted with pot. She blamed it on the hitchhikers that had been in her car earlier. Ya know, sometimes a good joke simply just tells itself...


*Iron man is coming May 8th!!!! YAY for Robert Downey Jr!!!!

No comments: