Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wednesday It Is


So it's Wednesday and we finally have our democratic nominee! Yippee! I fully admit to, and am proud to be a Clinton supporter, but I do love Obama. So, though I'm disappointed in Clinton losing, I am still very happy with the candidate that's going into the general election. I have family in Chicago (republicans at that) who think the sun rises and sets with Obama & his wife. So I'm going to back him with my whole democratic heart. My only concern with Obama, is he strong enough to take on the GOP machine? And will all Clinton's supporters be as quick to support the nominee and the party like I am? It's a tough call. I'm still hoping for that dream ticket, Clinton as VP. I'm no politician, but it sure seems like a no brainer to me. It will make him unbeatable, and ensure her another shot at President in 8 years. Could you imagine? Our first black president followed by our first woman president? I can only imagine what the world my children are going to grow up in will be like! What an amazing time to be alive and living history!
Here's what I wrote about last night's history making event on JamsBio,
Sam's Resting Easy Tonight

And of course my other recent posts,
The Last day Is Always The Best Day

Sounds Like Chocolate
Back To School

No comments: