Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday Tuesday

Well my assesment test came back saying that I am wicked smart in english (OK, so maybe it didn't say "wicked" but I needed to make myself feel better after the math scores) and totally dumb when it comes to math. Really, I could've just had my english and math teachers from high school drop them a little email and tell them that...

I am really getting kind of excited about going back to school. I don't know, it just feels so hopeful. I never thought I was one of those "go back to school" kind of people, but I guess maybe I am. 

I am hangin back at Reality Shack again. My stupid safari was conflicting with the site (along with a few other sites) and everytime I tried to post somewhere it just booted me back to the main menu, and wouldn't let me log in. Anyhow, I updated my software and cleared my cache, and all is back to normal again. I'll be recappin The Two Coreys when they return in June 11. Yay! Now if only VH1 will announce a third season for The Baios!!!

Mother's Day was good, spent the days in my PJ's, and being lazy around the house. I watched The Pirates Of Caribbean At World's End, FINALLY. It was good, but Loooong. I mean REALLY long. I'm sure glad I didn't try and see it in the theaters... Speaking of theaters, Sex And The City is coming out, and I will go by myself to go see it if I have to...

2 comments:

Christina said...

I felt the same way you do when I got my GRE results back. I was a genius at English. The math and quantatative comparison, I got like a negative 26. I could be wrong, but that's because the scores are math-based. Doesn't matter. My scores have expired and I would have to take the test again if I needed it for something. Moral of the story: I'm not stupid; math is stupid.

Meghan said...

Amen!!! We should make a bumper sticker that says that...We would make millions! We would have to hire someone to count it though....